We recognize the last minute change in plans that reqire people to cancel their registration for the event. To provide that flexibility to event attendees, as well as minimize monetary losses to MMC, we have implemented the following Cancellation/Refund policy.
Note that MMC membership fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Cancellation email should include First name, Last name, Mailing address, email address and Invoice number under which registration was made (refer to the confirmation email)
- Refunds will be proccessed within two weeks following the MMC event. All refund will be made via checks mailed to the address specified in the cancellation email.
- Refund amount will be as follows:
- Cancellations made 9 days prior to an event: 80% of event ticket price refunded
- Cancellations made between 5 to 9 days prior to an event: 50% of event ticket price refunded
- Cancellations made between 1 to 4 days prior to an event: 25% of event ticket price refunded