We recognize the last minute change in plans that require people to cancel their registration for the event. To provide that flexibility to event attendees, as well as minimize monetary losses to MMC, we have implemented the following Cancellation/Refund policy.
Note that MMC membership fee is non-refundable.
For any refund requests related to cancellation of Program/Ticket charges:
- Cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation email should include First name, Last name, Mailing address, Email address and Invoice number under which registration was made (refer to the confirmation email)
- Refunds will be processed within two weeks following the MMC event. All refund will be made via checks mailed to the address of the person who purchased the ticket.
- Refund amount will be as follows:
- Cancellations made 9 days prior to an event: 80% of event ticket price refunded
- Cancellations made between 5 to 9 days prior to an event: 50% of event ticket price refunded
- Cancellations made between 1 to 4 days prior to an event: 25% of event ticket price refunded
- No refunds will be given on or after the event date
For any other refund requests including annual packages:
- Refund requests must be submitted via email to karyakarini@
- Refund request email should include First name, Last name, Mailing Address, Email Address and Invoice Number under which the original charges were paid (refer to the confirmation email)
- Refund requests will be honored only in case of extenuating circumstances and amount refunded will be after deduction of:
- Membership Fees if they are part of the packages since those are not refundable
- Any applicable event charges at face value for events that were included as part of the packages, if the event has already occurred, regardless of whether the package holder attended the event or not
- Any processing charges from 3rd Party (e.g. Tugoz or Stripe)
All refunds will be payable to the person who has originally paid the amount to MMC if the payment to MMC was made by check.
All refunds will be payable to the person whose name is on the Credit Card if the payment to MMC was made by Credit Card.
All refunds will be sent as checks by MMC. If it is not possible to send via check and original payment was made using a Credit Card via Tugoz, then the refund will be processed via Tugoz.